Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BF % depending on cycle and cycle advise

OGmat

Hi guys , I will be running my first cycle ever and I already ordered test, deca, anavar and winstrol, 10 weeks supply, also clomid and nolvadex for pct, if anything should be added please le me know. I have some questions:
What do you guys recommend to do first, my bulking cycle with test and deca or my cutting cycle with anavar, winni and test, or it doesn't really make any difference, my second question is about my BF% right now I'm 12% and I was wondering if I should lower it more? to finish my post I would like to know if BF% varies depending on the type of cycle you do either bulking or cutting ? thank you, I'm 24 years old 5'9 and weight about 150 lbs, thank you again.

I would first do a bulking cycle and then a cutting cycle. First you need to build the stone, then you need to sculpt it.

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:

1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Your PCT also needs a major overhaul. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Perfect PCT ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Run your bulk first with the test and deca. I would run test around 500mg and deca around 300mg per week. Don't forge that you will need aromasin for estrogen control and caber for prolactin control.

With your cut you will still need aromasin but not caber. You would also need to add N2Guard since you are running 2 liver toxic oral steroids.

With both cycles you will need to run the Perfect PCT when you are finished - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I would first do a bulking cycle and then a cutting cycle. First you need to build the stone, then you need to sculpt it.

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:

1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Your PCT also needs a major overhaul. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Perfect PCT ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would also suggest first to bulk up, then do the cutting. Of course by saying bulk up, I do not mean to get insanely fat or overboard 20% bodyfat.

What you need to do is a sensible bulk, with about 500 calories above your maintenance so you would add as little fat as possible.

Then fully recover, have a few months off and do a cutting cycle.

Top Bottom