Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BF on 1 digital project

KARDASHIAN

Hey everyone,

My stats:

Majority on a clean diet over last years
~ 50% protein 30% fat 20% carb

35 years old
~ 12% and 13% BF

My propouse for my first experience with AAS:

Put BF on 1 digit increasing some lean muscle.

Lenght
50 Days

ANAVAR or WINNY (?)
40 mg ED

PROVIRON
50 mg ED

TEST Ph
100 mg Every 3 D

I know PROV is controversial but the reviews of some old folks saying It helps in free test% and muscle hardness are fine for my goal.

Test I keep it low, and PH ester, for lower retention, faster action and thinking ahead when natural again.

Please,
What results do you see on this?
Any modification keeping It simple?

Oh
And
For PCT i was thinking

2 weeks 40 mg NOLVA
2 weeks 20 mg NOLVA
4 weeks 20 mg CARDERINE ( good past response on It )

Oh
And
For PCT i was thinking

2 weeks 40 mg NOLVA
2 weeks 20 mg NOLVA

Oh
And
For PCT i was thinking

2 weeks 40 mg NOLVA
2 weeks 20 mg NOLVA

Google 'perfect PCT'. It's on our sister site. That's what you should do.

proviron is not controversial at all.. it is something i highly recommend you can stack in any cycle.. the only thing i would tell you is that you can easily get away with just 25mg a day and save $$$

as far as pct, it just isnt' good enough man.. you work hard on cycle to gain, why run a poor pct?

Proviron is an awesome steroid that doesn't get the credit it deserves. The beauty of proviron is that it lowers SHBG. It basically makes every steroid you stack with it more effective.

Your cycle looks good but you need to add in a low dosage of an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the normal range. Check out this video I made on estrogen, AIs and gyno for more info -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOXPInOwZ8

Also, your PCT needs a major overhaul. Run the perfect PCT after your cycle brother -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Thank you men.

Introducing SARMs on the propose of 1 digit BF, what do ya think about a cycle excluding AAS ( assuming Proviron is so mild that it "isn't" one ) ?

Like i said, personnaly have greats previous responses on Carderine and MK-677.

After some researches came this:

Lenght
60 Days

D 1 - D 30
RAD 140
20 mg ED

D 31 - D 60
S-4
50 mg ED

D 1 - D 60

MK-677
25 mg ED

PROVIRON
25 mg ED

For PCT i was wondering about only NOLVA and CARDERINE for the exclusion of T and VAR:

2 weeks 40 mg NOLVA
2 weeks 20 mg NOLVA
4 weeks 20 mg CARDERINE

If you take out the steroids (except proviron) I wouldn't even bother running SERMs in PCT. They will just cause more side effects than do good for you. Just run a bottle or 2 of HCGenerate ES.

Top Bottom