Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better to take time off or continue?

mineralman99

I have gotten a bad case of the flu and I am supposed to pin over the next 3 days would it be wise to just toughen it out and go on with the show or is it okay to miss two injections this week and then carry on in 3 days? What do you guys think?

I would definitely continue dosage. Maintaining the same levels within the body will do more good than ever bad. I also always feel like I don’t get as sick as usual or my body overcomes sickness faster while on cycles. My opinion is to not miss an injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gotten a bad case of the flu and I am supposed to pin over the next 3 days would it be wise to just toughen it out and go on with the show or is it okay to miss two injections this week and then carry on in 3 days? What do you guys think?

Either carry on or fully end the cycle.

without knowing for sure what is going on hard to give you advice. the flu doesn't last a while, i know there is a bad outbreak now but that is something you should speak to your doctor about

if you will be down for 2 weeks i would probably just stop until you feel better.. you won't be able to workout

i would keep pinning... if you miss a few days of lifting, even a week, it wont hurt you but throwing off blood stability is not good... i would just keep pinning

Top Bottom