Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better for stubborn Estro. fat deposits ?

what product would be better for stubborn estrogenic related fat deposits on your waiste line? Yohimburn, or Liqiudex ? or the combo of both? and at what dosage would results be noticable?

Both!The Yohimburn will act site-specifically on the A2's,while the liquidex will regulate E production at it's root,making it less available to interact with the A2's.Macro will be able to give best directions on the Yohimburn,and I personally use 1mg/ED or EOD while cutting to suppress E.

I have a feeling that 200mg DNP, NYC or ECA, Yohimburn, Bromocriptine & Liquidex or Femara would be a pretty bitchin fat loss supplement regimen to run for a while.

Could, say 25mcg of T3 be added to this or would there even be a point?

Last edited:
HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Both!The Yohimburn will act site-specifically on the A2's,while the liquidex will regulate E production at it's root,making it less available to interact with the A2's.Macro will be able to give best directions on the Yohimburn,and I personally use 1mg/ED or EOD while cutting to suppress E.

exactly

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
what product would be better for stubborn estrogenic related fat deposits on your waiste line? Yohimburn, or Liqiudex ? or the combo of both? and at what dosage would results be noticable?

i would go with yohimburn and femera (generic clones are very inexpensive), liquidex is fine but femera packs more kick

Re: Re: Better for stubborn Estro. fat deposits ?

serge said:

i would go with yohimburn and femera (generic clones are very inexpensive), liquidex is fine but femera packs more kick

Hmm,not me,particularly gear free.Femara makes my joints ache like a mo-fo when cutting.I would only use femara on high dose aromitizable gear runs where aromitase is prolific,and even there l-dex does the job for me and my training partners.I think femara is a little too powerful to be messing with unless the situation completely warrants its use.

I'm genetically prone to estrogenic fat deposits at waist, and all around it.
Will there be yoyo effect on the estrogenic fat deposits after finishing Yohimburn+Liquidex? How permanent are the results from such combo?

Re: Re: Re: Better for stubborn Estro. fat deposits ?

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

Hmm,not me,particularly gear free.Femara makes my joints ache like a mo-fo when cutting.I would only use femara on high dose aromitizable gear runs where aromitase is prolific,and even there l-dex does the job for me and my training partners.I think femara is a little too powerful to be messing with unless the situation completely warrants its use.

im running it right now, post cycle, just got off everything, sex drive is climing up daily, look nice and dry, no soar joints at all, no post cycle fat gains so far

Top Bottom