Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better results from Equipoise or Primobolan when cutting???

Widi

What yields better results (in terms of quality) in a cutting cycle: EQ or Primo ?

The rest of the stack: T3, Clen and Winstrol.

Thanx for your time bros! :cool:

I'm doing that exact same stack trying to cut... Winny, T3, Clen, and PRIMO. I have some EQ too and I too was wondering about whether or not I should use it (in place of or in addition to Primo). I decided against it b/c although low, EQ DOES have the potential for aromatization to Estrogen, and Estrogen = FAT (at least for me). Besides, aren't Winny & Primo considered to be synergistic with one another? I'm FAR from an expert bro, so let's hold out on some more knowledgeable opinions... I'm curious too.

Well, I don't know much about primo, but I do know EQ stimulates your hunger like nobody's bidness.
And if you are cutting, you certainly have to factor that into the equation. Otherwise you might be telling people you are on a cutting diet while you are running to Krispy Kreme at 3am in the morning, lol.

Yep TX you have a point there but then why am I reading everywhere u can use EQ for cutting? That's why I posted BC I wanted to hear some first hand experiences.

And cuts EQ should only aromatize with high dosage. But again... I never used EQ .... thats what I've read.

Well, I just started my EQ last week, so what I know comes from these boards.

Yes, it does not aromatize easily. That is good. It is highly anabolic, like primo, which is why I think people use it for cutting sometimes.

From what I understand, primo works very well with low calories.

If I was cutting, I would do something like fina/winny with a small dose of test. But that's just me. If you have primo, I think I would prefer that over eq for cutting, just because of the hunger factor. But as most people here will tell you, you can cut with anything. People have had great results cutting with anadrol. The key factor is diet.

hth
txlonghorn

I guess I have to do it like everytime: trough trial and error ;)

I'll use the primo and maybe next time I use EQ and then I'll see what works best for me :confused:

Anyway, thanx TX for the input.

I'm on an Eq/Winny cycle rigt now, and it definitely makes me eat like a horse. It does seem to help me cut up though. I'm getting a more vascular look and I haven't started the Winny yet. As far as being better than Primo, I can't help with that one.

Okie, some quick questions..

Okie,

How long have you been on the EQ? What dose are you taking per week? And how long since your last cycle?

-sorry for all the questions, trying to figure something out.

By the way i am on EQ/Sustanon.

400mg/week EQ
375mg/week Sust.

EQ is a really good pre-contest drug. I think it is useless offseason though. It helps a lot with vascularity. Primo I never liked much. I think winstrol and eq would be better. Get some anadrol or prop or suspension if you want something else. These will help you haol on to your size as they are all better anabolics then winstrol or eq. Actually you probably would be better off taking winstrol with suspension 1 cc of each every other day.

WELL, IF U WANT A SUPERCUT:

:eek:
THEN STACK THE TWO AT THE SAME TIME BRO.

I NEVER HAD SUCH A RIPPED, CUT EFFECT AS WITH A MIXTURE OF PRIMO AND EQ.
PERFECT.
GOIN´TO DO IT IN 12 WEEKS, AFTER BULK2. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Top Bottom