Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is Better To Minimize Water Retention? Arimidex?? Or Femara??

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
iM TAKING ARIMIDEX FOR MY CYCLE BUT IT DEPENDS UPON WHAT YOUR TAKING...tEST I'D TAKE aRI

fix your caps dude, it looks all schizoid.

Femara is more potent, but it might hurt your sex drive. Go with arimidex and then if it doesnt work use femara.

texas ranger , damn man , AGAIN ? how many times have I told you ???

:worried:

A Thousand TIMES at least . AGAIN :

AROMASIN is the best by far . I have never used it but it is suposed to be the shit .

Doesnt hurt your sex drive , doesnt lower your IGF-1 levels , doesnt fuck with your lipid profiles and STILL keeps the bloat OFF and the GYNO OFF .

NOW , if you can't find aromasin ( which shouldnt be hard if you look around :) ) , go for arimidex instead of femara because 90 % of the people that have used femara had no sex drive at all when using it ....

Victor

VictorBR said:

AROMASIN is the best by far . I have never used it but it is suposed to be the shit .

Doesnt hurt your sex drive , doesnt lower your IGF-1 levels , doesnt fuck with your lipid profiles and STILL keeps the bloat OFF and the GYNO OFF .

NOW , if you can't find aromasin ( which shouldnt be hard if you look around :) ) , go for arimidex instead of femara because 90 % of the people that have used femara had no sex drive at all when using it ....

Victor

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID

VictorBR said:

Victor
Chill Victor. :) I didn't ask about Aromasin, just Arimidex & Femara. How many times have I told you I DO NOT have access to it. Just messin' with ya, bro... :goof:

Arimidex is the real deal. It'll give you decent results. We had one guy in our gym a few weeks ago with the worst "D/Bol head" I'd ever seen. I heard him telling one of his buddies about how he has just started using Arimidex. I seen him again last night and he looks in far better condition

I've personally always liked femara better than A-dex. Takes care of all my water retention even with compounds like dbol. A-dex seemed to work but not as well for me.

Top Bottom