Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better Eq(longer acting) Eq prop(faster acting)?

git_er_done

Just wondering, heard a buddy talking about it, and I have a few questions about the two:

1.Is there any difference in the mg/week with the two.(400mg with 1=400mg with other?)
2.Would the prop be better to run with tren, test prop, and enth?
3.Any harsher sides to the prop version?

Just curious guys, thanks for the help!

dude, you will NOT like bold prop, its probably the most intolerable injectable ever made........people get sick, fevers, and the pain is fucking incredible............i would highly recommend against it. I only made it through 2cc's when i tried it

Damn....not quite what i thought i was gonna hear right off the bat, but damn, that's about all i needed to know then, i could give a fuck about the other things now. I don't, nor does my buddy want a preventable infection. Thanks bro....ALOT!!!!

git_er_done said:
Damn....not quite what i thought i was gonna hear right off the bat, but damn, that's about all i needed to know then, i could give a fuck about the other things now. I don't, nor does my buddy want a preventable infection. Thanks bro....ALOT!!!!

its not so much the risk of infection like its dirty, its just a VERY painful substance. and that goes for everyone i have heard that has taken it. plus the longer release regular eq is a better choice anyways

I've never tried it but I'd take dr's word on it.

As far as the different esters go there is a difference in the ammount of the gear that makes it into your system. The longer the ester the more carbons it has and the carbons change the molecular weight. So if the compund now has a higher molecular weight (enanth) then the base pharm (test, bold, etc) is gonna make up less of the total weight. As far as the difference goes per mg it is approximately 350mg prop = 400mg enanth! However, due to the overlapping effect of the longer acting ester after extended use the enanth would likely allow more total base pharm into the system than the prop. I say "likely" because if one was willing to stick themselves enough times throughout the day with lower individual doses but equivalent daily total doses then the amount of base pharm in the system would be the same, even after extended use!

marvelous54 said:
I've never tried it but I'd take dr's word on it.

As far as the different esters go there is a difference in the ammount of the gear that makes it into your system. The longer the ester the more carbons it has and the carbons change the molecular weight. So if the compund now has a higher molecular weight (enanth) then the base pharm (test, bold, etc) is gonna make up less of the total weight. As far as the difference goes per mg it is approximately 350mg prop = 400mg enanth! However, due to the overlapping effect of the longer acting ester after extended use the enanth would likely allow more total base pharm into the system than the prop. I say "likely" because if one was willing to stick themselves enough times throughout the day with lower individual doses but equivalent daily total doses then the amount of base pharm in the system would be the same, even after extended use!

very good post

Thanks brother!

Top Bottom