Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better on cycle?

mongolrascal

Running close to 1gram a week of test e. Pinning 325 3 times a week. Also running Dbol at 50mg ed. Don't have any esto sides but Im sure they are high. I have exemstane and adex on hand. Which would be better and what dose for how long?

Your using a gram of test and fifty mg of dbol with no AI currently... smfh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get on an AI right now. You should be on it from day 1. Aromasin is preferable. 12.5mg eod (adjust as needed based on mid-cycle bloodwork). Run it the entire cycle and tapering it off in PCT

Running close to 1gram a week of test e. Pinning 325 3 times a week. Also running Dbol at 50mg ed. Don't have any esto sides but Im sure they are high. I have exemstane and adex on hand. Which would be better and what dose for how long?

Listen to Dylan. Start with why you have those items 'on hand' and haven't used them from day 1

Well now your fighting an uphill battle. It's hard telling what youd need to normalize at this point. You fucked up from the start

Top Bottom