Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better bulker. 750 test/400 deca or 1000 test?

musclehealth

I was wondering which would be a better bulker? 1000mg test E or 750mg test E and 400mg deca? Which would get better gains considering everything is on top (diet, workout, sleep etc...)?????

1 G of test will yield the best gains. Test is the king of all AAS. The only reason we stack it with different things is to lower sides and get different effects. For example stacking with EQ is great while dieting since it doesn't contribute to water retention and enhances vascularity. I gained 40 lbs. in 8 weeks on a G of test and D-Bol.

well...say my lab rat is at 750mg test and 400mg deca and he has been on for 7 weeks. He planned a 13 week cycle....could he drop the deca and jump to the 1000mg test instead?

musclehealth said:
well...say my lab rat is at 750mg test and 400mg deca and he has been on for 7 weeks. He planned a 13 week cycle....could he drop the deca and jump to the 1000mg test instead?

my vote would be to hit the test, like mak said it really is all you need.....best thing to do is give it a try and see for yourself....

Top Bottom