Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is the better approach...

razer2000

I was planning on dieting down (using DNP) before I did my next cycle. I was planning on doing a bulking cycle followed by a cutting cycle, but I'm starting to think that maybe I have the order mixed up.

Considering that I want to drop bodyfat before I do a bulking cycle, would it be wise to go ahead and do a cutting cycle first, then do the bulking cycle? And later down the road, do another cutting cycle?

Or, should I stick with the original plan and diet down to a lower than current bodyfat % before doing a mass (bulking) cycle? I certainly don't want to do a mass cycle at my current weight (220 lbs., approx. 18% bf) because I don't want to carry all that weight. I don't like the extra fat I'm carrying now!

Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If you arn't satisfied and most importantly comfortable with your current physique then you won't be able to fully foccus on bulking. This will ultimately lead to conflicting goals while bulking which in turn will lead to half assed results. If you start bulking, but feel that your bf% and weight are too high you will be restricted in your potential by your mental outlook on your physique. If you feel you need to trim down a bit to maximize a bulking cycle then that should be the course of attack. If, however, you feel fine at your current physique status then put all you have into bulking. Regardless of how you feel, if you can't give it your all then do something you can give your best effort.

I appreciate your response (the only one), but that is not what I asked.

I basically asked if I should do a cutting cycle instead of a traditional diet before I consider a bulking cycle. I can either do a DNP cycle with traditional dieting, or I can do a cutting cycle. That's what I debating right now.

Any more ideas?

IMO....I would diet down first with 1-2 one week cycles of DNP then start your bulk cycle to add some mass then wait a while and start your next cutting cycle. DNP will allow you to loose the body fat while maintaining lbm as well. That is what I would do. e-mail me if you have any questions

M18

Top Bottom