Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better?

Felixcrowder

Which is the better first cycle

Tbol,clen and t3 and some test i guess
Var clen and t3

35 weight 180 height 5'7 bf 20%
trying gain some lean muscle and drop some pounds

And if you are on Tbol at 50mg ed 2 weeks in can you switch to Anavar or will you need a pct

Don't mess with t3, and clen isn't high on my list of recommendations either. First cycle should be test only to judge your body's response. You should get your body fat down before using any steroids though. Consider a sarms cutting stack instead. Esarms.com has some great domestic options, and I just ran their cardarine with great results.

none whatsoever.. body fat is far too high for steroid use and you dont need to be anywhere near t3 or clen... you should consider sarms but nothing you have listed is anything i would recommend whatsoever

The best in your case is proper diet and good training, with that bf % don t touch AAS

Which is the better first cycle

Tbol,clen and t3 and some test i guess
Var clen and t3

35 weight 180 height 5'7 bf 20%
trying gain some lean muscle and drop some pounds

And if you are on Tbol at 50mg ed 2 weeks in can you switch to Anavar or will you need a pct

You need to drop some pounds BEFORE the cycle.

You always want test. However your BF% is too high to do a cycle safely. Drop weight first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to lose fat so you have to eat less. But you also want lean mass so you have to eat more. See the problem? Look into sarms and eat in a slight deficit to lose fat and maintain the muscle you have. Keep the protein high. Lift heavy weights and do cardio

Top Bottom