Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta Blocker -Atenolol for Blood pressure, and Clen

wguttrid

I am on Atenolol, which is a Beta Blocker for high blood pressure. What interactions does this have with Clen, does it make the Clen useless????Help needed.

Thanks,

im taking the same thing bro. Except im no on clen right now. I could only think that clen does the opposite of what the atenolol does. Does that shit make you tired and relaxed?

dpc171 said:
im taking the same thing bro. Except im no on clen right now. I could only think that clen does the opposite of what the atenolol does. Does that shit make you tired and relaxed?

Yes it does relax me out a bit, I am usually a high strung wound up like a spring person and seems to mellow me out.

So what are you on right now, are you on a cycle. How is it going no interactions or sides?????THinking about Test E, EQ, and maybe throw some Tren in the mix.

Im on a test e cycle right now. I never take the atenolol before i lift or anytime during the day before a workout because it brings me down a notch or two. I usually only take it when i feel like im having anxiety attacks or panic attacks. It pretty much gives me no real sides or has any interaction with the test.

This is my first cycle so test e is the only one. I usually take it when i first start feeling anxiety so that can be any time throughout the day. Usually when i get stressed out or angry it gets bad and thats when i take my meds. I can control it pretty well now but on occassion i need it. I usually try to lift early as possible so that i dont get stuck lifting while on.

Cool, ya will most likely take it before I go to bed. Usually workout at supper time.

So what other meds are people on for blood pressure, is there better ones to take then beta blockers. Someone suggested I talk to my doctor about a calcium channel blocker.

I imagaine there must be one that is most recomeneded for someone who takes AAS.

Thanks guys

wguttrid said:
Cool, ya will most likely take it before I go to bed. Usually workout at supper time.

So what other meds are people on for blood pressure, is there better ones to take then beta blockers. Someone suggested I talk to my doctor about a calcium channel blocker.

I imagaine there must be one that is most recomeneded for someone who takes AAS.

Thanks guys

I take a beta blocker also for BP, Taurine is also good for lowering your BP but don't rely on it alone.

RADAR

Top Bottom