Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta 2 Agonist Clen and ECA Stack

Twoguns

I am coming off of my first two weeks of clen on Fri. In regard to the two weeks off, I am planning on taking the ECA Stack for the next two weeks before resuming clen again. Will taking ephederine impair the receptors ability to upgrade for the next clen stack, or are the receptors effected by the ephederine different from those effected by the clen. today was day one of week two of clen and I took 100 mcg and barely felt it !!

Don't take this as gospel, but I think Ephedrine is a non-specific beta receptor stimulant. It attaches to beta-1, beta-2, beta-3, etc. Clen is beta-2 specific, hence with ephedrine you get some cross reaction with the beta-2 receptor and impaired upregulation.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Don't take this as gospel, but I think Ephedrine is a non-specific beta receptor stimulant. It attaches to beta-1, beta-2, beta-3, etc. Clen is beta-2 specific, hence with ephedrine you get some cross reaction with the beta-2 receptor and impaired upregulation.

In your opinion should I just take two weeks off from all thermogenics?

Twoguns said:
In your opinion should I just take two weeks off from all thermogenics?

I am no thermogenic expert as I do not use them with any regularity. Perhaps you could rotate clen use with something like thermorexin: 2 wks thermorexin, 2 wks. clen. Look for a thermogenic that doesn't stimulate beta receptors and rotate it with clen. I do not know a comprehensive list of non-beta thermogenics.

Top Bottom