Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to use Trenbolone

Magdal

I wanted to take a little pole and see what is the best way to use Trenbolone if my goals are to lose body fat and get lean

I don't care about gaining any strength or mass that's not really the way I train anyway so it doesn't matter

I'm 27 years old

5 ft 9 in

186 pounds

I am with Dylan here sir. I do not see the reasoning to use trenbolone at all with the goals you have and do see sarms being a much better option in general. Steroids do not really fit your goals here and there is no reason to put your body through this when you can easily accomplish these goals with something far less stressful on you and that would be sarms

I wanted to take a little pole and see what is the best way to use Trenbolone if my goals are to lose body fat and get lean

I don't care about gaining any strength or mass that's not really the way I train anyway so it doesn't matter

I'm 27 years old

5 ft 9 in

186 pounds

if you want to shred up do 400mgs trenbolone with 50mgs winstrol and 20mgs cardarine best stack

Top Bottom