Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to use deca/tren cycle

Obenezer

first off do you think it's okay to stack Trenbolone and deca-durabolin together or do you think it is too risky since they're both progestins?

2nd off have you ever tried the stack and what would you say would be the best benefits of running them together and what are the sides i should watch for

6’1’’
230 pounds
Looking for strength powerlifting

personally not a fan but many are and it certainly can be done with success for some... it just didnt agree with me personally but everyone is different

i would keep the dosing rather conservative when stacking them...

first off do you think it's okay to stack Trenbolone and deca-durabolin together or do you think it is too risky since they're both progestins?

10 years ago if you posted tren + deca you would get a bunch of guys tell you that bro science

truth is i can argue about any stack. i can say don't stack dbol + test they are both estrogens.

you see how dumb that logic is?

the truth is deca is mild and tren is very androgenic. so they actually stack wonderful together

the way i would do it is this:

25mgs proviron
250mg tren
300mg deca

10 years ago if you posted tren + deca you would get a bunch of guys tell you that bro science

truth is i can argue about any stack. i can say don't stack dbol + test they are both estrogens.

you see how dumb that logic is?

the truth is deca is mild and tren is very androgenic. so they actually stack wonderful together

the way i would do it is this:

25mgs proviron
250mg tren
300mg deca

No test???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not personally prefer this cycle myself. I have not had the best experiences with it and have seen too many others have problems. I have seen good results with it as well so I cannot say it does not work for certain people because it does however myself, I cannot give good advise on it other than make sure you have all of your protection on hand and keep the doses moderate to low

2nd off have you ever tried the stack and what would you say would be the best benefits of running them together and what are the sides i should watch for

6’1’’
230 pounds
Looking for strength powerlifting

Tren and deca no good man, why would you?

better run tren/test
deca/test
add winstrol and n2guard

Top Bottom