Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to take 3-10 mg ttokkyo dbol ED. Time wise during the day?

deez

Just want to know when the best time to take these. Doing 30mg a day. Should i spread them out. What about takin them before a workout. A little chomp or whole????? Thanks bro's

my guess... (not positive) morning, mid day (before / after training - one or the other) and before bed...
YUM

What I did was chew up 2 in the morning, pop another few in the afternoon, and a couple more at night before bed (but don't chew).

chewing them up in the morning helps get the levels up faster, instead of letting your stomach acid do all the work to disoovle them. figure on, if you don't chew, it'll be up to a few hours before your levels go up, as opposed to maybe 30 minutes when you crush them up.
then you sustain the levels throughout the day by popping a couple now and then. Chewing a few before a workout is nice too.

what is your cycle like?

I take like 8-10 of those bastards a day......

three when I wake up.........three before I train.........three with dinner......and two or three before I go sheets....

I really dont think it matters how you take them, only an hour or two before training is most important.

Top Bottom