Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to run Test P, Tren A, Masteron cyc?

tonyroma

UG Combination mixture 25ml ----> Test P 100mg/ml, Tren A 100mg/ml, Masteron 100mg/ml --- so 1 ml= 300mg. What would be the most efficient way to take this mixture? daily/eod? (2x25ml) 180 lbs, 6'1, 17%bf . Also what type anti-e/pct

tonyroma said:
UG Combination mixture 25ml ----> Test P 100mg/ml, Tren A 100mg/ml, Masteron 100mg/ml --- so 1 ml= 300mg. What would be the most efficient way to take this mixture? daily/eod? (2x25ml) 180 lbs, 6'1, 17%bf . Also what type anti-e/pct

Masteron @ 17% bf...what a waste but since its the combo you might as well. 1 cc EOD would be a good start.

yeah, 0.5 - 1 cc ED. But at that bf, the masteron is wasted. Also, I've been told my many that this prep hurts like a bitch when pinned.

Despite what everyone is saying, the masteron is far from "completely" wasted just because you are 17% BF. Masteron helps unbound test therefore utilizing more of you testosterone allowing you to get more mg for mg. I have had bros look at my physique right now and the majority agree im around 20%... Am I going to run masteron soon? Hell yes I am. and Im gonna have the before and after pics to show this shit. Its either put up or shut up. After 10 weeks if I still look fat and dont make results, then I will man up and say that I did wrong and need to lose more weight first. gluck bro

GymIntensity said:
Despite what everyone is saying, the masteron is far from "completely" wasted just because you are 17% BF. Masteron helps unbound test therefore utilizing more of you testosterone allowing you to get more mg for mg. I have had bros look at my physique right now and the majority agree im around 20%... Am I going to run masteron soon? Hell yes I am. and Im gonna have the before and after pics to show this shit. Its either put up or shut up. After 10 weeks if I still look fat and dont make results, then I will man up and say that I did wrong and need to lose more weight first. gluck bro

If all you want is something that bind to shbg to free up test, then just add proviron. Masteron's magic happens when you are lean to start with. It's not wasted per se, but at 20% bf you wont realize the difference between that and proviron.

Top Bottom