Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to run Clen

Ezekiel

I am getting 100 tabs @ 40/mcg

Whats the best way to to run this... I am getting so much conflicting advice.

2 wks on 2wks off?
4 wk.s w/ Benadryl ?

Start at 20.mcg a day and work upto 80, 100, 160 or ...... ?

Blessings,

2 weeks on 2 off.....start at 120mcg and take it from there.....if its way to much and u get shaky hands headache hot sweats.....bump it down to 80mcg and stay there......its a simple 2 day solution instead of slowly ramping up to find ur max ..by that time it will be time to come off

2 weeks on 2 off.....start at 120mcg and take it from there.....if its way to much and u get shaky hands headache hot sweats.....bump it down to 80mcg and stay there......its a simple 2 day solution instead of slowly ramping up to find ur max ..by that time it will be time to come off

Thank you sir!! K for you!

I would side on the low side and work up....it might lessen the time on for the first time....but clen is no joke wiht the neg sides...so better safe than sorry. Just my .02

You guys go crazy on the doses. Here in Australia, I get clen which is powder, concentration of 0.016mg to 10 grams of powder. So 10 grams is only 16mcg. The first two weeks I ramped up the dosage slowly (5g,6g,7g,8g,9g then 10g of powder for the remaining days) and I got the shakes etc, and still lost 5kg. But I did do alot of cardio and ate very clean.

I'm doing my 2nd two weeks now and started on 10 grams (16mcg) and will go up to a max of 20 grams slowly (32mcg). I can't imagine how bad the sides are at 120mcg.

With my past experience with clen it is useless unless u stack with t3. An here's what my cycle looked like(6weeks)-

Clen- 40/40/80/80/120/120/160-through week 6. No need to ramp down, and no need to ramp up slowly, just find your tolerance lvl and stay there. Although many ppl will argue this, but remember this is no steroid so no hormone changes involved nor no long term effect.

T3- 12.5/12.5/12.5/25/25/25/25/37.5/37.5/37.5/37.5/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100-ramp down same way.

Remember diet is key. And plz run some type of aas with this trust me!

A lot of different opinions here no?

One thing is for sure. If this is your first time with clen do NOT start out with 120 mcg ed. Ramp up from 40 and see how it goes.

I do clen 3 weeks at a time with benadryl the last week. Then 3 weeks off. This works for me. You'll have to find out for yourself how it works for you tho the 2 weeks on 2 off routine seems to work out for most people.

It's true that clen works well with T3 but for me it works fine without it too.

The only other thing i'm sure goes for you too is the need for taurine. Clen depletes taurine in the body and you need about 5g of it a day to counter this. That will also help prevent cramping.

Good luck.

Thx for everyones replies... I am certainly not running it w/ T3.. I am also go to start w/ 40 and go up from there...

BLessings,

Top Bottom