Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to keep hair on cycle ?

bodakyellow

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, i am about to start a test cyp and dbol cycle any advice on how to keep/ strengthen my hair?[/FONT]

dont use dht steroids to start with... if you are prone to mpb, then you are more than likely going to get issues regardless.. if you are not, chances are low you will have an issue..

If you are not prone to MPB then no worries, I run tren mast and winny few times without any hair issues

If you aren't susceptible to MPB, then you don't really have any worries, but if you are all steroids can accelerate this.

Don't use steroids. Next... or shave your hair.

You can use crazy amounts of AAS and still have great hair...Today 90% of males have very bad hair anyway, if you genetically have good hair than no worries at all, as I mention I run so many times winstrol and masteron together (probably 2 steroids worst for hair) without any hair issues...

Take a multivitamin for sure. My hair and nails always grow like wildfire when I take vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom