Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to alternate Wiiny & Fina injections with Primo????

Dr. JK

I am currently on winny 100mg/EOD, Fina 150mg/EOD & started Primo 300mg/wk

The way I do it now is all shots on the same day, i.e. EOD. Would it make a difference if I alternated winny & fina shots on seperatew days, more so to balance levels in the blood?

Feedback appreciated
DR. JK

I know ED shots would better, but I don't want to be poking eveyday.
If I stick with EOD, does my altering winny one day & fina next day make sense for best oerformance or could it be on the same day?

Dr. JK said:
I know ED shots would better, but I don't want to be poking eveyday.
If I stick with EOD, does my altering winny one day & fina next day make sense for best oerformance or could it be on the same day?

I don't understand how you plan on altering winny one day and fina the next if you don't plan on injecting ED?

Let me try to clarify how I am planning to alternate winny & fina injections:

Monday--winny injections
Tue---Fina injections
Wed-Winny injections
Thursday--Fina injections
Friday---winny injections
Saturday--Fina

Instead of:

Mon--Winny & Fina
Tuesday--nothing
Wed--Winny & Fina
Thursday--nothing
Friday Winny & Fina

If you're gonna inject everyday, why not mix 1/2ml winny and 1/2ml tren in the same syringe?

Good point and I would, but I use different size pins, 22 or 23g for fina & 25g for winny. I usually shoot winny in the shoulder and fina in the old botox.

What I might consider is do 1cc of winny with 25g and then 2cc of fina together with winny the next day. That way my winny is balanced.

But in any case EOD injections are ok in terms of time release.

Top Bottom