Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best tren to use

mentshad

I’m looking to run a 10 week cycle
I want to include some testosterone. Currently already on trt
doing 150mgs a week
which tren is better for me? Tren E or tren ace?
I’m 5’9’’ 188 pounds and 17% body fat .. 39 years old

First time using Tren should be Ace. Tren can cause some existing mental states to be amplified. By using Acetate instead of E you can get the tren down to manageable levels within 72-96 hours if any of those mental side effects start to pop up. With E it could be up to 2 weeks before you get it back to levels you can control.

Now I don't believe in what they call Roid-Rage or even Trenwrecks. What I do believe in is when you increase a persons testosterone their confidence levels go up. A person already pre disposed to punching the guy that bumps into him at the local bar in the face is now more confident in the fact that this is the right way to react. Then everyone calls it Roid-Rage even though the desire was there well before taking the roids.

Trenwreck as some people also like to refer to with Tren is another myth! Some guys blame the fact that their girlfriend or wife left them once the started to take Tren and they blame the Tren. I think about this differently and one of the reasons I suggest that before any guy use Tren that he has his family life and work life in good order before starting. The fact of the matter is a wife doesn't leave her husband because of a rough 3 months while they are on Tren. If this were the case it would be as easy as stopping the use of Tren and most women would stay. No, the fact is, if your wife leaves you while you are on tren or your boss can no longer tolerate you and fires you while on tren, you were an Asshat before even going on Tren and Tren just made you a slightly bigger Asshat and that broke the camels back so to speak.

none right now ... your body fat is too high and your knowledge is lacking way too much to use tren... get into better condition first and foremost as well as sticking around and learning a lot more first

I’m looking to run a 10 week cycle
I want to include some testosterone. Currently already on trt
doing 150mgs a week
which tren is better for me? Tren E or tren ace?
I’m 5’9’’ 188 pounds and 17% body fat .. 39 years old

first time out acetate for sure

trenbolone acetate easier to control and injections let you dose it right

Top Bottom