Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best tren to use

This board has become a place of mixture of weirdest comments ever. I suggest he goes elsewhere for knowledge.

"Bro, 1000mgs tren as base!"
"You cannot use tren unless you have 3% bf and compete top 10 in olympia!"
"This post has been reviewed...."
"Dylan has you covered"

It's the same shit all over.

this is a free speech forum

so you have the right to post whatever you want, all views are welcome

if you dont like something, post your own replies and tell the original poster OP your views on their cycles and your advice, we dont censor

Personal preference depending on how often you want to pin. I don't buy the whole you need to use tren ace first just in case you hate it and want it out of your system quickly. The fact is that if you run a proper dose you won't have that issue happen. Keep it at 300mg per week or less.

this is a free speech forum

so you have the right to post whatever you want, all views are welcome

if you dont like something, post your own replies and tell the original poster OP your views on their cycles and your advice, we dont censor
I get that it's free speech and all, that's great. Buyt ppl either shoot wide left or right, or just echo.

A while back I tried asking if a old brand I used still delivered good product.
99% of the posts was useless echo of "gotta go with the approved source....." even though I stated I was not looking for a source.

I even specific explained why those "approved sources" is not of interest for me, yet there's just a echo of "gotta go with the approved sources...."

It just seems like most are just spamming to get their posts up without even bothering to read the OP.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

I get that it's free speech and all, that's great. Buyt ppl either shoot wide left or right, or just echo.

A while back I tried asking if a old brand I used still delivered good product.
99% of the posts was useless echo of "gotta go with the approved source....." even though I stated I was not looking for a source.

I even specific explained why those "approved sources" is not of interest for me, yet there's just a echo of "gotta go with the approved sources...."

It just seems like most are just spamming to get their posts up without even bothering to read the OP.

well i can tell you this, everyone is trying to help

if you buy from non approved sources you can get scammed, get nasty gear that gives you infections or goto hospital, this is serious
and yes we openly support approved sources we dont hide it like other forums

everything is open on EF, we discuss all in OPEN and dont hide it, all is clear and free speech

everyone on EF has right to post what they want and discuss what they want, including you

im an elite mod, and you can tell you are NOT banned or censored for questioning what ppl post, you are also given free speech
we welcome all view point and your point has merit of discussion too

remember other forums would just ban you but we are open

it would be best for you to post your answers and ignore the guys you dont like

well i can tell you this, everyone is trying to help

if you buy from non approved sources you can get scammed, get nasty gear that gives you infections or goto hospital, this is serious
and yes we openly support approved sources we dont hide it like other forums

everything is open on EF, we discuss all in OPEN and dont hide it, all is clear and free speech

everyone on EF has right to post what they want and discuss what they want, including you

im an elite mod, and you can tell you are NOT banned or censored for questioning what ppl post, you are also given free speech
we welcome all view point and your point has merit of discussion too

remember other forums would just ban you but we are open

it would be best for you to post your answers and ignore the guys you dont like
I'm on several other forums. Have not yet been banned from a single one. I try communicate in a respectful and appropriate manner.
I agree though would be easier atleast just ignoring the ones I don't "like".
But nothing happens if noones pointing things out.

And for getting scammed etc, I did point out that I previously used that brand etc.
And WHY the approved sources in here was not an option, or that I was looking for a source at all.
Yet, a bunch of comments "gotta use the approved....".

But that's just noise, nothing harmful in that other than annoying. Telling ppl to hop on 1000mg tren and whatnot however...

Anyways, I'm sure you get my point.
Was not my intention to hijack OPs thread like this.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

I'm on several other forums. Have not yet been banned from a single one. I try communicate in a respectful and appropriate manner.
I agree though would be easier atleast just ignoring the ones I don't "like".
But nothing happens if noones pointing things out.

And for getting scammed etc, I did point out that I previously used that brand etc.
And WHY the approved sources in here was not an option, or that I was looking for a source at all.
Yet, a bunch of comments "gotta use the approved....".

But that's just noise, nothing harmful in that other than annoying. Telling ppl to hop on 1000mg tren and whatnot however...

Anyways, I'm sure you get my point.
Was not my intention to hijack OPs thread like this.

to each his own, much respect and push it forward
great to see you here and post more

Top Bottom