Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best times to inject HGH

Steve has you covered above. Just make sure you have legit HGH or it wont matter. Anything besides pharma is likely fake these days.

The best way to use HGH is to split up your daily dosage and take your first dosage before breakfast on an empty stomach and your second dosage immediately post workout with your post workout shake.

If you are doing cardio, inject the HGH on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up, do your cardio and then eat breakfast.

HGH needs to be injected as frequently as possible to yield the best optimum results (about every 3 hours).

However, the problem is that most of people cannot afford it and try to find a cheap alternatives. Than inject it AM on empty stomach 15 minutes before eating and preworkout.

I start my pharmaceutical HGH next week. I am starting off with 3 IU a day all on empty stomach first thing for a month. Then 4 IU's for the next 5 months. Morning and post workout.

Top Bottom