Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hatcher33

Executive VIP
OK, SO CALL ME CRAZY
but the best time to take HGH injection is three hours before you wake up.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING HGH FOR 2 YEARS
of my life now and i am on my third year long cycle. I have conducted experiments on different times to take it. For example, I have tried when i wake up, middle of the day, before i go to bed and as well as splitting my shots up to twice a day ect. Each of these variables I would try for an entire month and would determine my results based off my sex drive, nail and hair growth and weight loss.

IF I AM GOING TO WAKE UP
at 8:30 in the morning to get ready for my day i will set a earlier alarm for 5am. Ill go to bed, wake up at 5, pin it and jump back in bed. I sleep for 3.5 more hours and wake up and eat. This has been by far the best way for me to attain maximum results!

MY SEX DRIVE IS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!
Not only do i have to trim my nails every three days, I lose weight like its no ones business and I feel hornier than when I was at my hormonal peak at 18. I can go and go and go and go and well you get the point. Its been four months on my third cycle and the affects are stronger than ever before.

I HOPE THAT BY READING THIS
it might have sparked an new idea to try. This is my personal opinion and it seems like it really sucks waking up three hours before you are suppose to wake up, but once you notice the difference in results (takes two days) it makes waking up that much easier. TRUST ME! I also load the syringe before i go to bed so i can get back in bed that much faster. Hope this helped!

CHEERS!

Last edited:
I cant say that your wrong,,,Ive never tried it this way....YET:)
Ive been doing AM and PWO injections.

I would say that if there was a method that would shut you down, this would be it, next would be at night before bed.
The benifit is not worth it to me, either is getting up 3 hours before I would normally.
But if it works for you that is great!

I thought our body produced it while we sleep. I would think this would work against you. Glad to hear you are having good results. I start soon in prep for rotator cuff surgery.

First thing in the morning. Wake up and pin 2ius in the morning and start getting ready for work. Second would be before lunch another 2ius then eat lunch a couple hours later. If I for get to pin in the afternoon and do it to late at night I wake up breaking a swet at night.

I'm surprised it's still working after all this time. I also don't understand the logic, excpet maybe for the cosmetic reason of testicle shrinkage. Then again, I'm on HRT and don;t experience shrinkage. Go figure.

I thought our body produced it while we sleep. I would think this would work against you. Glad to hear you are having good results. I start soon in prep for rotator cuff surgery.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
We produce hgh when we hit rem stage 3 sleep and we should hit stage 3 about five to seven times a night. (stage three is the deep sleep)

I FIGURED SINCE IM SLEEPING
for 5 to 6 hours previous to 5.AM, I am getting my hgh secretion naturally. Although my body is already functioning in this production state it not only keeps producing hgh but it seems to be incredibly enhanced at a level way past my normal opacity when i pin it at 3.5 hours to waking up.

AFTER TRYING THIS EXPERIMENT I THOUGHT TO MYSELF
why would i take a fat burner right before bed when my metabolism needs to be boosted during the day then why would i need to take hgh during the day when my natural hgh is produced at night while in my sleep? If i take a metabolism enhancer would that not boost my metabolism? Why would it not be the same for my hgh secretion?

WITH THAT BEING SAID
I have tried pinning hgh before i go to sleep but i feel the effects twice as much if i pin it during the middle of my incubation period.

THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL
and is based only off my personal results but i think its starting to make sense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom