Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hatcher33

Executive VIP
OK, SO CALL ME CRAZY
but the best time to take HGH injection is three hours before you wake up.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING HGH FOR 2 YEARS
of my life now and i am on my third year long cycle. I have conducted experiments on different times to take it. For example, I have tried when i wake up, middle of the day, before i go to bed and as well as splitting my shots up to twice a day ect. Each of these variables I would try for an entire month and would determine my results based off my sex drive, nail and hair growth and weight loss.

IF I AM GOING TO WAKE UP
at 8:30 in the morning to get ready for my day i will set a earlier alarm for 5am; pin it and jump back in bed. This has been by far the best way for me to attain maximum results!

MY SEX DRIVE IS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!
Not only do i have to trim my nails every three days, losing weight like its no ones business but i feel hornier than when i was at my peak when i was 18. I can go and go and go and go and well you get the point. Its been four months on my third cycle and the affects are stronger than ever before.

I HOPE THAT BY READING THIS
it might have sparked an new idea to try. This is just my personal opinion and it seems like it really sucks waking up three hours before you are suppose to wake up but once you notice the difference in results (takes two days) it makes waking up that much easier. TRUST ME! I also load the syringe before i go to bed so i can get back in bed that much faster.

cheers!

CHEERS!

Top Bottom