Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to take Growth hormone?

Neva2Big

I'm only takin 4iu's gh per day, been takin it first thing in the mornin and waitin 40 mins before eatin anything so it works undisturbed, was told this was the best way to take it off Mr Rung who won UK 2000 Masters Mr Universe. Is there any other ways just as effective?

Cheers guys

Neva2Big said:
I'm only takin 4iu's gh per day, been takin it first thing in the mornin and waitin 40 mins before eatin anything so it works undisturbed, was told this was the best way to take it off Mr Rung who won UK 2000 Masters Mr Universe. Is there any other ways just as effective?

Cheers guys
well, you will find alot of diff. opinions on that. the way u described, and also some take 2x as much but EOD, some 5on 2 off, and the other day i read about one bodybuilder taking one huge dose once a wk. which way is best, i don't know. i've gone to EOD , supposed to gain alittle more that way.

if you do it before bed....your body wont release your own GH...so you're basically cutting out one dose of "free gh" in my opinion.
do it in the morning and after you workout.

stbizzle said:
it's best to do it right before bed bro, that's when your body release it's own gh when your sleeping.

Whaaaaaat?!!! I hope that was a mistake! Don't do it before bed, because your body releases it's own GH at night when your asleep. Immediately after workout, or in the morning.

Knight9 said:
if you do it before bed....your body wont release your own GH...so you're basically cutting out one dose of "free gh" in my opinion.
do it in the morning and after you workout.
yup.....better off taking one dose upon waking. wont suppress any natural production of GH (at least not as bad)....why cheat yourself of that natural surge of hGH?

stbizzle said:
it's best to do it right before bed bro, that's when your body release it's own gh when your sleeping.

>>> horrible advice , HGH should be taken right after you wake up . Before bed is actually the WORSTtime to take it .

Victor

Top Bottom