Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to take Growth hormone?

Cauliflower Ear said:
so it is not a big deal if you eat before or after? thanks 52...o by the way...you got mail bro

There might be some anecdotal evidence out there about taking it on an empty stomach but as far as I know there's no science to back it up. I very well may be wrong though. As far as the real world, I just focus on the times of day more than anything else.

"The body produces HGH in a continuous pulsatile fashion throughout the day with the highest pulses occurring approximately 2-3 hours after going to bed and falling into deep sleep. Injectable HGH is completely absorbed and activates within approximately 3 hours. The strategy with respect to timing depends somewhat on age and other elements of the cycle. There is no single best strategy...it depends a lot on your individual situation."

"For those in their late 20's to early 50's, there is a chance that the endogenous production of HGH is still at a reasonable level. The best time to take an injection in this case would be early morning...after your body's own release of HGH in the night. If you get up to go to the bathroom in the early morning, this is probably the perfect time to take a couple of units of HGH. The second best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up.

"If you are splitting your doses, it is good to take them when your cortisol levels are at a peak, which is when you wake up and in the early afternoon. Cortisol is very catabolic by nature and a well-timed HGH injection can go a long way to blunting this effect.

"Yet another strategy should be considered if one is using insulin with HGH. Insulin should be used immediately post work out. HGH and insulin do some great things together - they shuttle nutrients in a very complimentary way to each other - and the combination of HGH and insulin create the best environment for IGF-1 production. If one is using insulin immediately post workout, this would be a recommended time to take a number of units of HGH."

Top Bottom