Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to take Dbol?

USman80

Hi guys, gonna be starting a test and Dbol cycle (30mg a day).
1. Is it better to take all the dose in the morning.
2. Spread it throughout the day, i.e 10am, 1pm and 4pm.
3. Or to take it all together as a pre-workout.

Ps. My workouts are after work, usually between 5 and 6pm.

I would go with #2, take a dose in the morning 10mgs and 20mgs right before you train around 30min prior
if you dont have a preworkout add cardazol 3 caps to that and you'll get amazing pumps

I'm a fan of really pushing hormones into your body before you train, that's when the muscle breakdown happens and all the muscle growth starts

I would go with #2, take a dose in the morning 10mgs and 20mgs right before you train around 30min prior
if you dont have a preworkout add cardazol 3 caps to that and you'll get amazing pumps

I'm a fan of really pushing hormones into your body before you train, that's when the muscle breakdown happens and all the muscle growth starts

This is how I would dose it also. Not sure if it enhances anything taking prior to training or just a mind thing but it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro take it pre workout and in morning

it definitely needs to be split at least twice a day... many people like to take it 3 times a day as it does half a shorter half life...

Dbal better split, 15 mgs morning and 15 mgs befor you PM workout add CARDAZOL, natural booster from bannednutrition.com

Top Bottom