Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best time to take anadrol/dbol?

some people say take all your dbol in the morning. I like to split it up equally throughout the day.

Never taken anadrol.

surferstar said:
Do a search for it, theres been atleast 10 threads on it this month alone

in the time it took you to type that above you could have answered the guy

to the original poster your gonna get different responses here and its pretty much personal preference but if your going by half lives then split the d bol up every 4 hours or so and with the drol you can take an AM and a PM dose but with both i would make sure and take one dose (or double the dose) about an hour prior to working out......

boops said:
in the time it took you to type that above you could have answered the guy

to the original poster your gonna get different responses here and its pretty much personal preference but if your going by half lives then split the d bol up every 4 hours or so and with the drol you can take an AM and a PM dose but with both i would make sure and take one dose (or double the dose) about an hour prior to working out......

My 2 cents....just experiment starting with the above method...remembering that everyone's body reacts differently so you need to find out what works best for you.

I like taking d-bol or anadrol post-workout. Reason being, if it's the best time for nutritional intake, why not quick half-life anabolics for repair and growth.

I have found it to work quite well.

My cycles are 3-weeks in duration to avoid over stressing my liver.

Make sure you have been taking milk thistle, along with other liver-detox herbs, etc., well before you start taking any alkylated steroids.

I'm sure you will be satisified with either choice though I perfer anadrol.

PEACE
BoogerSnax

Top Bottom