Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to start pct

NoNemi

I was wondering when is the best time to use a post Cycle Therapy after you finish a normal steroid cycle?
does it matter what I'm using let's say I'm using something like propionate which is a short Ester do I need to start my PCT sooner vs. running something like cypionate which i have to wait?

of course you start earlier with a short ester... the ester decides when you start your pct as well as the compound and half life etc...

Yes, it depends on the ester you are using. Most longer esters are generally 2 weeks after your last pin but some will go longer with something like deca durabolin or equipoise, which is debatable. Most short esters, people start 3-4 days after their last pin.

I was wondering when is the best time to use a post Cycle Therapy after you finish a normal steroid cycle?
does it matter what I'm using let's say I'm using something like propionate which is a short Ester do I need to start my PCT sooner vs. running something like cypionate which i have to wait?

1 week after your last injection start your pct
dont worry about the ester

Top Bottom