Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to start cabergoline for recovery? Huck/Fonz/Macro

DaMan

I'll be due for clomid in ca. 7 days (or whenever my BTG runs out, whichever comes last) and happen to have 8 0.5mg Dostinex (cabergoline) pills smiling at me. My cycle was extremely mild and I had to cut it short due to an injury, but I want to recover asap so that I can hit the fina as soon as I'm back up to speed in September or October.

So when's the best time to start the cabergoline? Keep in mind I only have 8 pills... shoot ahead.

PS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not ask for my source, nor how I got it, etc etc etc. The cabergoline is definitely real.

nautica said:
wtf is cabergoline???

Uhm, dude, you've been here way longer than I have, need I tell you the purpose of that little button btwn the words "f.a.q." and "photos"? There are some pretty good posts on it and some pretty bad ones by a guy called "perfectspecimen". Don't read the ones he started.

Now back to my thread.

PS - It's a much better version of bromo with fewer sides.

Dude, I think that I have helped enough people on this board - that I deserve at least one question answered without having to search.

btw - thanks
Nautica

not familiar enough with it to give specifics on use to that extent.. dont know anyone that has used it for HPTA recovery (though that is a possibility)

macrophage69alpha said:
not familiar enough with it to give specifics on use to that extent.. dont know anyone that has used it for HPTA recovery (though that is a possibility)

Damn, guess I'll be a guinea pig again. So WHEN would you use vitex (or bromo) for postcycle recovery? I'm guessing the timing of cabergoline would be the same (taking into account for the MUCH longer halflife).

i dont claim to know a damn thing, but neither vitex nor bromo have anything to do with post cycle recovery do they? I thought they were "fina side avoiders" and nothing more?

DaMan said:
I'll be due for clomid in ca. 7 days (or whenever my BTG runs out, whichever comes last) and happen to have 8 0.5mg Dostinex (cabergoline) pills smiling at me. My cycle was extremely mild and I had to cut it short due to an injury, but I want to recover asap so that I can hit the fina as soon as I'm back up to speed in September or October.

So when's the best time to start the cabergoline? Keep in mind I only have 8 pills... shoot ahead.

PS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not ask for my source, nor how I got it, etc etc etc. The cabergoline is definitely real.

First off, I think you're the guinea pig as far as the cabergoline
is concerned.

The clinical dosage is 1mg PER WEEK or, in other words 2 0.5mg
tabs 2X/week.

It is VERY long acting.

Personally, I'd go with 1 0.5mg tab every 4/5 days.

Fonz

FYI Macro: Cabergoline is the newest of all the prolactin-inhibiting compounds and IMO WILL REPLACE Clomid treatment
post-cycle. Unlike Bromo which may lower GH, cabergolione
INCREASES it while increasing LH/FSH.

Top Bottom