Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best time to get bloods ?

naturewise4

How long should i wait after my last pin to get the most accurate bloods? want to get my estrogen checked because i been feeling really sluggish and need to see how were they are!! another question, what are the side effects of low estrogen vs high estrogen? i know i have to wait for bloods but would like a general idea.

currently taking 600 ml Test E week 10 of the cycle

have Aromasin on hand but debating wether i should start it before the i get bloods!

To give you an idea... my trt shots are on Sunday’s. When I do bloodwork my doctor wants me to go in on a Tuesday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you should be doing pre, id and post cycle bloods... post cycle would be at least 4 weeks after you finish pct

Wait several weeks after you finish PCT for your post bloods 1

How long should i wait after my last pin to get the most accurate bloods? want to get my estrogen checked because i been feeling really sluggish and need to see how were they are!! another question, what are the side effects of low estrogen vs high estrogen? i know i have to wait for bloods but would like a general idea.

currently taking 600 ml Test E week 10 of the cycle

have Aromasin on hand but debating wether i should start it before the i get bloods!

Read our articles.

One question at a time bro. To answer your first question it really depends on the ester but generally 4 weeks is enough time to get post cycle blood work. As far as high / low estrogen sides you're being lazy because it's posted all over the internet.

Top Bottom