Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best thing to take first cycle and why?

kumulus55

What is the best first cycle setup and steroid to use? i have been lifting weights for 5 years now, i am 29 years old and i have hit a plateau. i think i am ready but if you guys don't think i am then let me know. I am 6 foot tall and 200 pounds with 11% body fat. now the next step if you think yes is what should i run for a first cycle?

there is absolutely no need nor reason to do 500 mg of test on a first cycle and thats all bro science meathead BULL SHIT... now, test only on a first cycle is what i always recommend... ONE compound to start with unless you are using sarms, which is really the best way to start before moving to steroids... 350 mg of test per week is plenty

The reason you want to start off with test only is to see how you react to the base hormone. If you add other compounds in and have side effects you won't know what it is from or how to control it since there is no past experience.

I would say test only, but recommend 350mg per week on your first cycle.

Top Bottom