Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best thing for SORE JOINTS!!!im in pain...

uwanafight2

my shoulders are killing me.... the joints hurt so much in the morning!!

im only on a very light cycle of eq,primo,var......

i can still lift but its gettign bad.... what do you think the causes are???what should i do??? should i start with some deca???

thanks
cya
uwanafight2

If the pain is that bad, I would go see a doc. You could have some serious rotator cuff damage that might get worse if you keep pushing it.

Glucosomine is pretty effective, I haven't tried MSM. I have done some exercises for the rotator cuff which seem to help.

I have a problem now with the AC joint in my left shoulder. I haven't worked delts or pecs for 3 weeks now, and I've been getting ultrasound on it. Hopefully after 1 more week I can train again.

Are you taking flax seed oil? Try 2 or 3 tablespoons a day. Glucosamine also works great for sore joints. It helps my knees tremendously.

liftsiron said:
I tried MSM and frankly it didn't do shit for my shoulder pain, deca works wonders.:)

What would you recommend for just joint soreness..... besides Deca....

barnes3

Barnes 3 other than deca hydrolyzed collagen has worked well for me. I get "Joint Formula" at walmart it's next to the MSM and glucosimine.:)

Top Bottom