Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing to cut on?

SuperSki

So, on the final half of my bulking cycle and already thinking about how to best cut after PCT.

Ill be running another test based cycle mid year to bulk on again.

So in between that I want to cut on something and lean up, but not looking at Tren or anything like that at this stage.

Clen/Albu? Katanadrol? Some sort of stack?

What's the best stuff out there now that can aid a great diet and hard work?

Keto diet, ph17(appitite supression hardening effects, dry gains), and a thermogenic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I'm sort of teetering between Epi/Katana or Hella/Katana? Or possilby Var/Katana?
Yeah i got some stockpiled KatanaV2 burnin a hole in my cabinet.

I like the hella/ katana stack.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Hmmm never considered Epi. I got that PM about EPI being in stock so might grab that and Katana.

Katana 3.0 good? That log on here is about 20 pages too long to read.

How long for and what kind of dosage should I run them? One bottle of each enough?

Hmmm never considered Epi. I got that PM about EPI being in stock so might grab that and Katana.

Katana 3.0 good? That log on here is about 20 pages too long to read.

How long for and what kind of dosage should I run them? One bottle of each enough?
You're about to put an unknown substance in your body and you're not willing to read a free instruction manual for it because it's 'too long to read?' I quit.

The irony here is both questions are answered for you in that War and Peace log

Top Bottom