Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing to cut on?

You're about to put an unknown substance in your body and you're not willing to read a free instruction manual for it because it's 'too long to read?' I quit.

The irony here is both questions are answered for you in that War and Peace log

Im not going to read 20 plus pages to see _if_ that is the recommended compound.

Ill see what is recommend (which is what this thread is about), narrow it down to one or two, and THEN read logs and do research.

When you're buying a car, do you research EVERY car in detail, or narrow it down to what fits your needs and then go into detail researching?

Lol..

Cars vs Supplements? Right. With supps I don't buy shit until I've read reviews. I'll read several logs before I consider it. You know what a log is, right? I'm actually one of the people that were chosen to log it. In detail every day I tell you how it makes me feel, what I saw, etc. If that's worthless info to you, then all I can say is you're going about this the wrong way..

Just because something is put on the market saying it's a cutter doesn't mean it works. That's where the logs come in.

Do what you want lol I'm just here to, you know, share my knowledge.

Lol..

Cars vs Supplements? Right. With supps I don't buy shit until I've read reviews. I'll read several logs before I consider it. You know what a log is, right? I'm actually one of the people that were chosen to log it. In detail every day I tell you how it makes me feel, what I saw, etc. If that's worthless info to you, then all I can say is you're going about this the wrong way..

Just because something is put on the market saying it's a cutter doesn't mean it works. That's where the logs come in.

Do what you want lol I'm just here to, you know, share my knowledge.

Thanks for your knowledge.

If Kata 3 is one of the three I decide to research, I will do so and read your log.

Right now Im reading up on S4 and Albuterol.

Thanks for your knowledge.

If Kata 3 is one of the three I decide to research, I will do so and read your log.

Right now Im reading up on S4 and Albuterol.
Both routes would be good, I've done both. If you have any questions don't hesitate. Good luck to you

Top Bottom