Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best test to stack with masteron

aeroluigi

Whats up guys I was planning to run masteron and test p and my stupid source overseas sent me test e, the reason I wanted test p is because most people I have asked about this cycle told me test p is the best to run with masteron, so right now i have no choice and just go on with what I have, my question is What the downside of running it with e? Thanks.

masteron is always in Prop form UNLESS you get it from a UGL which routinely carry masteron E.

the big bro science myth you see on forums is you should get the same ester in your cycle, not sure who came up with that but there is no logic to that line of thinking.

so long story short, it doesn't matter what test ester you use. the only thing that will change is when it peaks and how long it takes to leave your system.

stop stressing out and just run your cycle as planned. your source probably did you a favor anyway cause now you won't have to inject so often

When it really comes down to it - testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is how fast the drug is released into your blood stream and how frequently you need to inject.

Most people stack mast prop with test prop and mast e with test e but you don't have to. You can stack mast prop with test e. You are kind of nit picking and worrying about nothing.

Mast prop needs to be injected EOD or MWF so I would do 100mg mast prop + 150mg test e each injection.

Not a big deal at all. You can mix esters without an issue. Some people say that long esters will cause more water retention but that would be very minimal. The worst that can happen is that it makes your injection schedule a bit more difficult.

Top Bottom