Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best test/deca ration on cycle?

250 mg test with 350 mg deca with proviron and caber and Ai

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

i prefer to run test lower than deca and i never recommend to exceed 400 mg of deca... its just not necessary.. you can get all the quality of it and avoid the side effects.. IF and ONLY IF deca is used responsibly, then its one of the best compounds out there but if you feel the need to run it like a jerk, which people often do, then they get the side effects and then bitch and complain about it when it can easily be avoided

Just finished deca 350 and test 300mg/w.. oh lord the best !! No side at all!! Aromasin and caber , plus 50mg proviron,,, what deca dick????!!! Perfection for Me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Just finished deca 350 and test 300mg/w.. oh lord the best !! No side at all!! Aromasin and caber , plus 50mg proviron,,, what deca dick????!!! Perfection for Me!!!

deca binds to DHT receptors. that is what causes deca dick.. since you used proviron that solved the riddle so you were smart unlike most guys

For what purpose??

My purpose was moderate bulk and power,, 1.82cm -92kilos at 9% bf now!! I follow dylans advice about everything!!! I am healthy and happy too!! IMG_0045.JPG

Top Bottom