Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Tanning Lotion/Bronzer For Tanning Bed?

flexdaddyz71 said:
What is the best stuff to get super dark? Thanks FLEX

Use any lotion with 'tingle' ingredients in, go for the highest tingle rating! it works better, yu go super dark!! do a spot test first though cos it might irritate yur skin!

J.

Where would one get "tingle" products? Does Wal-Mart carry them?

theblondebomber said:
i just bought Banana Boats sunless lotion.(deep dark) and its fantastic.and ive used every one under the sun.it was only $6

LOL read the original man, he wants some lotion for a tanning bed, not something thats going to leave yu all streaaaaaaky!

J.

safe999 said:
LOL read the original man, he wants some lotion for a tanning bed, not something thats going to leave yu all streaaaaaaky!

J.
im trying to figure out why this is funny for you.tanning bed combined with self tanner equals dark,dark skin and i never streak.im sure im darker than your lilly white ass.sorry everyone for the rant.its just that i hate jerks!!

theblondebomber said:
im trying to figure out why this is funny for you.tanning bed combined with self tanner equals dark,dark skin and i never streak.im sure im darker than your lilly white ass.sorry everyone for the rant.its just that i hate jerks!!

Mann i was only joking, im not a jerk, iv just had a few friends that have used self tanner and it goes all streaky! i was playin wit yu! ummm on the fact that yur darker than me.. i seroiusly doubt it, becuase i am actually black, as in my parents are black. So maybe yu might want to think about things like that before yu say them

J.

Top Bottom