Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best to take for?

spacecased

I wanted to gain some lean muscle but at the same time improve my endurance, I fight MMA and wanted to see what everyone felt would be most beneficial for me.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

This.

I wanted to gain some lean muscle but at the same time improve my endurance, I fight MMA and wanted to see what everyone felt would be most beneficial for me.

If you are using for mma. There will be better places to ask this like an mma forum.

For mma i would go low dose
test 250mg.
Eq 300mg
Epo for endurance

I think mma guys use low dose gh to keep bf low.

Try to jump in a bigger mma forum. Most steroid boards have an mma forum.

I would only recommend EQ, Cardarine, SR-9009, any SARMs, HGH.

Be careful with any other steroids, even testosterone, because of the water retention and potential negative effects on cardio and endurance.

Top Bottom