Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best sustanon and tren cycle ?

Jesays

28 year old guy who is 160 pounds and 11% body fat. looking to use tren for the first time. I'm also going to throw in some anavar at 60mg a day just for 3 weeks. my cycle is going to be sustanon EOD 125mg per shot and then tren E at 200mg per week. will have AI as well. what do you think about this?

28 year old guy who is 160 pounds and 11% body fat. looking to use tren for the first time. I'm also going to throw in some anavar at 60mg a day just for 3 weeks. my cycle is going to be sustanon EOD 125mg per shot and then tren E at 200mg per week. will have AI as well. what do you think about this?

I don’t have experience with Tren, but if I try it, and that’s a big IF. I would use tren ace so if I had to bail it’s a 3 day half life, not a week. I would reconsider running anything but ace the first time from what I hear.

Other more experienced members will be able to help you out more on this.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

'throw in'. Sounds kinda unplanned and why just 3 weeks (I'll scream if you say kick start)

First off, the cycle is only part of the puzzle. Diet is the main part. It sounds like you need to gain some weight. You can take the best cycle in the world, but if you don’t have the diet to go with it, your gains will be small and lost quickly.
I am assuming that you have investigated tren. It is a 19 nor and can have some harsh sides. I would agree that you should start out on tren ace, but not a requirement.
Someone recommended doing away with the sust, but I do not recommend that. You will be stopping your natural test production with the AAS, therefore I recommend that you have an exogenous source of test. I always have a test base for my cycles however I do know people that do not.
I personally would start at 200 and then possibly increase a little.
You should be OK without an AI at that level of test. I do not use an AI at high test, so I am a little biased. Estrogen is your friend... to a certain point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was running that, I would just do the sustanon at 250mg per week and the tren at 200mg per week. At that dose you should not get the tren sides where you need to get off right away. So in that case, Tren E would be just fine.

Top Bottom