Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best strength compounds?

BarryBadger

Hey guys I just wanted to know your opinions on what the best cycle for strength gaining would b. No personal experience with most of these compounds yet but just from doing research I'm gona say a test/tren/halo/anavar cycle would be the king of strength cycles. What do you all think?

i would never recommend running tren and halo together and really dont know how anavar would ever fit into a strength cycle... so no, i dont agree with that at all...

heres some of the best for strength but that doesnt mean you fucking run them all together

tren, halo, anadrol, superdrol, dbol

For pure strength gains for something like training the weeks leading into a powerlifting meet, I'd say halo with a test base is going to get you massive strength gains.

Hey guys I just wanted to know your opinions on what the best cycle for strength gaining would b. No personal experience with most of these compounds yet but just from doing research I'm gona say a test/tren/halo/anavar cycle would be the king of strength cycles. What do you all think?

I'd still wanna know a bit about you. I'm not keen on recommending crazy strong drugs only to find out you're 18.

That’s perfect if you want to die early lol no way dude. That’s a terribly dangerous cycle. Do t use any of those yet other than test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean anadrol? That makes sense. Anavar does not. Its weak as fuck

Top Bottom