Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroids for liver?

aludolph

what are the best steroids out there to use that won't bother deliver too much
I was an alcoholic for about 12 years and I've been clean for the past year
it's the best thing I ever did quitting alcohol I feel so much better however I know my liver did a lot of damage
I'm now in my 40s and don't want to take any steroid that will set me back. What are the safest steroids for the liver?

you obviously want to avoid any oral steroids as they are all toxic to the liver aside from proviron... i would look more so at sarms as opposed to steroids so it will be a lot lighter on you in general..

You would want injectables only because of the toxicity of oral steroids however I agree with Dylan that SARMS would be a better option in general

what are the best steroids out there to use that won't bother deliver too much
I was an alcoholic for about 12 years and I've been clean for the past year
it's the best thing I ever did quitting alcohol I feel so much better however I know my liver did a lot of damage
I'm now in my 40s and don't want to take any steroid that will set me back. What are the safest steroids for the liver?

probably if you had me choose "best" for liver, I would pick primobolan low dose 300mgs week

Top Bottom