Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid or cycle for shoulder rehab. Mods please help!

Latamier

High End Bro
Platinum
I am now about 4 months post op from shoulder surgery. Come the beginning of the year I will be starting back in the gym. What steroid or cycle would be best to help rehab my shoulder and get the strength back quickly. I have heard halotestin is a good strength drug but hard on the old liver. Maybe anavar? Anybody able to put together a good rehab cycle for me? I have been doing aas for about 3 years now but mainly mass cycles, any help would be great. By the way, I had an arthroscopic decompression with a rotator cuff repair.

people will say no.

but Cortizone shots work wonders for shoulder injuries?inflamation.

this is limited to rehab

I can tell you first hand. I to had shoulder surgery in March this year. Had a bunch of shit wrong with my shoulder including partial rotator tear and detached bicep tendon. After doing some homework I did a deca cycle and my shoulder not only felt great but I was able to get back to near original condition, weight and strength! I only did 300mg/wk because I felt it to be for rehab purposes only, i wasn't looking to get huge , just back into it. I'd recommend deca , hope this helped.

Maybe some promobolan, winstrol, eq, deca, anavar. Any of these in combination should work.

I did three weeks to recover from a nerve release in my forearm of this:

250mg sust
200mg deca
200mg eq

I think more than anything else it helped to preserve my muscle mass and strength. Whatever you do, be sure to build up the tendons and ligaments as well. Halotestin, dbol, would cause a lot of swelling that could make it hurt more.

If the injury was in the joint itself DO NOT take winny...winny can,and often does cause sore joints. If it was joint then take deca as it relieves joint pain re:joint water retention.

i had a total shoulder reconstruction and started Deca300. took 400mg week for 10wks. i had great gains and my shoulder never felt better. so DECA....DECA.....DECA

Top Bottom