Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid cycle with least amount of aggression

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
So I wanna do a cycle but not like the beast + tren i did a while ago, shit made me crazy. Wont do that ever again. Test always actually makes my mood better, so I know ill have that. I just wanna get stronger, so i think ill do

test
beast
deca?

HOw does this sound. btw im 21, 5'9", 190 lbs. 2 cycles in the past

So I wanna do a cycle but not like the beast + tren i did a while ago, shit made me crazy. Wont do that ever again. Test always actually makes my mood better, so I know ill have that. I just wanna get stronger, so i think ill do

test
beast
deca?

HOw does this sound. btw im 21, 5'9", 190 lbs. 2 cycles in the past

How about just a simple TEST only cycle?

I am sorry man. I am a aggressive person by nature my self. My father was the biggest jerk ever known and he solved every problem with anger and violence. So naturally this is what i learned growing up. Its been a long road but I have taught my self a different way of life. I had to brake my own habits but many of them are still in me just covered up my my better way of thinking now.. The aggression is still there. Now I have 0 violence in my life and but I am still very aggrieve. Even by nature I am a very load outgoing and aggressive person.

When I take beastdrol Its double. I have come close to not controlling it. So if its something you want to avoid then stay away from the beastdrol this time. I am perfectly fine on these steroids though. Deca,test,var,dbal,provirone,npp,deiselbolan,helladrol,primo,and even masterone is not to bad ether.

A nice test,deca,helladrol
test,decca,dbal
test,deca,provirone <---- would be the most synergistic of the 3.

id have to say anything with Deca added ( but no EQ, or Tren or orals)

Deca for some makes them 'chill'

I'm a pretty aggresive/short fused person to begin with and I've noticed slightly increased aggression but no real anger or rage. Nothing that can't be controlled. Just find myself running a tad bit hotter than normal.

Top Bottom