Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best steroid cycle ever?

009jerald

I have ran a lot of steroid cycles before but this one was the best in my opinion. My stats first are 6 foot tall and 210 pounds and I’m 40 years old. This is what I ran:

Turinabol Tbol 30mg a day
Testosterone Cypionate 500mg a week
Primobolan 500mg a week

Gained 15 pounds on this cycle no joke. What was your favorite cycle ever and how much did you gain? Lets hear it

Thats a great cycle I would bump tbol to 50mgs and add aromasin 12.5mgs ED to EOD, stack in n2guard for liver/organ/kidney support, you'll need it. 5-7 caps per day

I know this was already done but my version would be changed a bit.
My best cycle was
1000mgs of test enan/week
600mgs of tren enan/week
300mgs of tren acetate/week
20mgs gw cardarine/day
25mgs aromasin/day
50mgs anavar/day
50mgs winstrol/day

This is a killer cycle.

Thats a great cycle I would bump tbol to 50mgs and add aromasin 12.5mgs ED to EOD, stack in n2guard for liver/organ/kidney support, you'll need it. 5-7 caps per day

I know this was already done but my version would be changed a bit.
My best cycle was
1000mgs of test enan/week
600mgs of tren enan/week
300mgs of tren acetate/week
20mgs gw cardarine/day
25mgs aromasin/day
50mgs anavar/day
50mgs winstrol/day

This is a killer cycle.

bro i ran similar cycle but add 50% to those dosages and then you golden.

My favourite was 300mg each of Test E and Tren E. It was the best for me because of the actual results in the mirror, how I felt, and how low the side effects were.

I have ran a lot of steroid cycles before but this one was the best in my opinion. My stats first are 6 foot tall and 210 pounds and I’m 40 years old. This is what I ran:

Turinabol Tbol 30mg a day
Testosterone Cypionate 500mg a week
Primobolan 500mg a week

Gained 15 pounds on this cycle no joke. What was your favorite cycle ever and how much did you gain? Lets hear it

Not much experience under my belt, but my best was 600 test/600 Masteron.

Gained some good size and got leaner.

Felt great on this cycle, I experienced little in the way of sides.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m Running 600mg test and 600mg of mast right now, I just added in 200mg oh deca for some synergy - LOVING it (also 20mg dbol as well)

Top Bottom