Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best stack on my first steroid cycle

Steroids.com

Hi bros I finally got the money to run my first cycle, first of all I'm 25 years old, I weight 167 and my height is 6'0, so I will be running test and either winstrol or deca as adition and I would like you to advice on which of the 2 following cycles would be the better for my case, I need to gain some lean mass:

Week 1 to 12 Testosterone Cypionate 500mg per week
Week 1 to 6 Dianabol 30mg every day

and this my second option
Week 1 to 12 Test Enanthate or Testosterone C about 400mg-500 mg per week
Week 7 to 12 Winstrol 50mg every other day

for pct I will use nolva, thank you guys

Hi brother, so your taking the next step, let me have a look then, first off forget the first cycle. Your second cycle would be the one to go for, you do realise that test e and c are the same so doesn't matter which one you use as it's your first cycle stick to 400mg split into two injections on a Wednesday and Sunday is good and again as it's your first cycle I would just stick with the test if it's good stuff it's all you will need to get fantastic results. Do you have an ai aswell in case you get Estrogen side effects you probably will, like water retention, gyno ect. And you also need more with your pct nova just ain't going to cut it remember you will be shutting down you naturally testosterone production so you need a lot more than just nolva to get it going you will need clomid, nova, and I alway use mk and gw, you could alway use hcg on cycle to help with recovery so enjoy your first cycle it's usually the best one and good luck.

6 feet and 167 is very lean man. you should build a better base.

there is a reason most guys hop on steroids and go nowhere, they just spin their wheels nonstop. you are too lean right now which is obviously because you do not have your diet correct and you don't have any muscle base at all

I would pick option 1 for sure. At your stats, you really need to put on some size. Winstrol is a pre-contest and hardening steroid. Dbol is a much better option. It's one of the best steroids for increasing muscle strength and size.

Your are missing 2 very important support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.
2. A good liver aid supplement when using the dbol since dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

Your PCT also needs a major overhaul. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I think you should probably add another 20lbs to your frame naturally first. You probably just need to eat more food. If you are training hard already just work on the diet a bit and you will get there.

If you decide to run the cycle anyways I would do the test 500mg per week solo or add in dbol the first 4 weeks if you need a kick start.

Follow Muskate's advice on the PCT above.....yours is not even close to adequate.

Top Bottom