Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best solo cycle for lean gains?

A question for interest sake:

If I only use 250mg test cyp per week (low dose to keep me anabolic while cutting) Is it necessary to have Arimidex if I'll be using proviron and nolvadex?

OR

Is it better to use arimidex alone instead of using proviron and nolvadex together? (ie: to keep estrogen sides away/block it to cancel any bloat/water retention during cycle.)

A question for interest sake:

If I only use 250mg test cyp per week (low dose to keep me anabolic while cutting) Is it necessary to have Arimidex if I'll be using proviron and nolvadex?

OR

Is it better to use arimidex alone instead of using proviron and nolvadex together? (ie: to keep estrogen sides away/block it to cancel any bloat/water retention during cycle.)

no need for nolva

proviron alone might be enough to keep estro & bloat down
not to mention proviron is mildly androgenic

if proviron alone doesn't cut it, throw in a low dosage of adex... you won't know until you actually jump on the cycle

proviron is always beneficial in a test cycle if you can run it.

no need to start w/ an ai at that dose but it should always be on hand in case you need it. you never know.. and you can get it months after a cycle too.. so always have an ai on hand

What do you guys think of a 30mg Winny and 25mg proviron cycle 4-5 weeks and Clomid PCT ?

(my friend is on one and wants advice)

Thanks!

No good, 30mg is low for oral winny. He needs test in his cycle. Proviron also helps the test work better, im going to use tbol to kickstart my
test e cycle and for PCT, clomid, HCGenerate and PCT/Unleashed

IcE

hey,im writing this cus im a idiot and i dunno how to post my own question.but i want put on about atleast 10 pounds of lean dy muscle by june 2014,im wanna start january 2014.i dont wanna jab,orals only. what plan do you advise for me? dosage? i heard that trenbolone is good for what i want. thanks in advance

Top Bottom