Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best solo cycle for lean gains?

I just wanted to see what people thought would be the best solo cycle, just for interest sake mostly...

Age 24, 79kg, 10% bf and 179cm tall... Training 8 years now and goals are to gain lean muscle slowly but surely and drop bf to 7 - 8%.

Thanks for all the ideas guys!

Ok, but test with which ester? eg: Prop, Cyp, enanthate etc etc?
If its Test, I would add some proviron just to keep it dry/lean gains only.

Thanks bud
not a big difference here....test it test.. Prop will kick in faster and clear faster. 500mg/week of enanthate or cyp with 50mg proviron ed would work well for your first cycle, if you're worried about bloat just run some a-dex with it

test only cycle all-around is the simplest, easiest and most effective... least amount of sides too

you want lean gains, eat appropriately... if you tend to bloat with test, then just use an AI

test only cycle all-around is the simplest, easiest and most effective... least amount of sides too

you want lean gains, eat appropriately... if you tend to bloat with test, then just use an AI

Thanks for advice man, Proviron is an AI (aromatize inhibitor) right?

Thanks for advice man, Proviron is an AI (aromatize inhibitor) right?

Proviron is a mild anti-estrogen, with some mild fat-burning properties... I love adding proviron to any test cycle, they work great together.

But what I was suggesting was something like arimidex or aromasin

Proviron is a mild anti-estrogen, with some mild fat-burning properties... I love adding proviron to any test cycle, they work great together.

But what I was suggesting was something like arimidex or aromasin

Ok I understand. Im thinking of this...
250mg test cyp week 1
500mg week 2,3,4
250mg week 5,6,7 - ie: 10ml (250mg per ml)

Proviron 25mg week 1,2,3,8,9
Proviron 50mg week 4,5,6,7

An AI also in there...and Winny.
Question: Winny in begining or twards the end of cycle? (4weeks supply of winny)

Thanks!!

Ok I understand. Im thinking of this...
250mg test cyp week 1
500mg week 2,3,4
250mg week 5,6,7 - ie: 10ml (250mg per ml)

Proviron 25mg week 1,2,3,8,9
Proviron 50mg week 4,5,6,7

An AI also in there...and Winny.
Question: Winny in begining or twards the end of cycle? (4weeks supply of winny)

Thanks!!
na bro....no need to ramp up and down

test c 250mg 2x/week 1-10 (mon. a.m. thurs p.m)
proviron 50mg/ed 4-10

a-dex on hand, hcg 250 i.u's 2xweek 3-12

pct
pct/unleashed combo weeks 12-16
hcgenerate weeks 12-16
clomid 25mg ed 12-16

bridge weeks 16-20 or right up till your next cycle

that'll cove all your bases for a first cycle unless you wanna throw an oral kickstart in there, I don't think winny would be your best choice here either but if you insist take in plenty of fish oil and drink a ton of water which you should be doing anyways cause it'll dry out your joints

just run test only for now.. dont worry about a kick start or an oral at the end at this point.. but you do have the right idea.

you dont need to inject 2x a week but most prefer that and I would suggest it for the first time. It will keep blood levels more stable and sides will be easier to deal w/ if they arise.

Top Bottom