x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Best Sleep Aids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best Sleep Aids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What is the best sleep aid on the market, that won't affect cycle gains, nor make me feel sluggish in the morning and while lifting?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Sleep Aids

HULKSTER

Best Sleep Aids

What is the best sleep aid on the market, that won't affect cycle gains, nor make me feel sluggish in the morning and while lifting?

Pro Bodybuilder
    Elavil, generic is amatryptaline

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    Xanax (although technically not a sleep aid, it works great for it)
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

The #1 best sleep aid in the world is to sleep in a pitch dark room. Most often when people have chronic sleep problems they are unusually sensative to the smallest amounts of light. Even the glow of a dim electric clock face or an outside street light is all that is needed to stop them from being able to naturally produce melatonin.

Darkness is required for natural melatonin production. Hyper sensative people need ABSOLUTE darkness. If you can see your hand it isn't dark enough.

THE_BIG_FED
    Originally posted by SofaGeorge
    The #1 best sleep aid in the world is to sleep in a pitch dark room. Most often when people have chronic sleep problems they are unusually sensative to the smallest amounts of light. Even the glow of a dim electric clock face or an outside street light is all that is needed to stop them from being able to naturally produce melatonin.

Darkness is required for natural melatonin production. Hyper sensative people need ABSOLUTE darkness. If you can see your hand it isn't dark enough.
    that helps.....but onto the fun stuff. lol. ambien and xanax work wonders....but i hear xanax keeps you out of deep sleep (ambien supposedly does not). both make me groggy the next day. ambien i can shake off usually....xanax is a bit harder to shake. both put me in a coma at the right dose, and make for normal sleep at a lower dose.

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."
    I personally hate xanax, I cant remember shit that I did while on it.

THE_BIG_FED
    Originally posted by Themachine01
    I personally hate xanax, I cant remember shit that I did while on it.
    funny story (as everyone thinks, not another fucking story...lol)....i split an order of "a lot" of xanax 1mg generic romanian brand with a friend. so we used him as a guniea pig for their effectiveness. i am on klonipin already....and our other friend is a xanax fiend and can't be trusted for an opinion. so my friend took like 4-6 in the course of the night....needless to say he does not recall what he saif to his g/f on the phone that night and i've had to listen to this "what do you think i said" "she seems mad" shit for three days. and he said he does not recall falling asleep and "slept like a king". so moral of the story is xanax makes you stupid, and also our xanax is real not fake.

Johnny Cut
    meatonin

I take melatonin and I am pleased with it. I would like to use GHB, but it has been made illegal and I cannot buy it.

NOTHING ABOUT G HERE! Quad
    Last edited by Quadsweep; 09-Jun-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Johnny Cut
    thread closed in 5,4,3,2,1